BiNA Office Furniture • Online Shopping • Call: 516-248-5858
BiNA Discount Office Furniture » Deals & Discounts »
Wondering What Size Desk to Buy?
We carry many desk sizes, even custom size desk and credenza — visit our showroom for complete selection and available options!
How Many Desks Will Fit in One Room?
No need to guess! Work with any of our experienced space planners and know exactly what can work for you!
No Suprises, Just Delight!
When your office furniture arrives, all you need to do is LOVE it! We take the worry out, because we plan it all out for you before you even buy it.
Visit our Call to Order Online, Today!
And get the office ready for prime time.
It’s “B-Day” — Every Day
Steam into BiNA Office Furniture for the project help and products you need to master and command the business you operate.
Office Furniture Design and Planning
Office Cubicles, Credenza, Conference Tables
When You Wish Upon A Star..
You won't have to drive too far — Come to BiNA Office Furniture today to cash in on this great discount office furniture deal — Don't wait for tomorrow! Your best discounts are here TODAY, at BiNA!
6-foot Reception Desk ~Wow
Waiting Room Chairs & Tables Too
We've got it all here for you at BiNA Office Furniture. Come visit our Long Island, New York showroom for complete selection and details on all items we sell.
It's not an office until we furnish it
Visit BiNA Office Furniture's Long Island, New York showroom.
We'll take your office space and help you make it into your own office furniture place!BiNA Office Furniture, http://www.mp3count.com
image © 2009 www.mp3count.com
Seeking fame and fortune?Well we can't make you famous, but we can save you a fortune on top quality office furniture for your business budget. We're proud of our huge selection and 30,000 square foot Online.
Come in today and browse our showroom samples of conference and reception room furniture, executive and guest seating, traditional and contemporary furniture, in wood, leather or laminate. It's here at BiNA Office Furniture.
Don't Forget the Cubicles!
We carry bookcases and file cabinets too.
What can we do for you today, New York?
Build a Bigger Office with BiNA
Bigfoot Interactive, Big Plans
Bigfoot had big plans. Who did they call? BiNA Office Furniture.
Building out a big office space is a big job. You need to work with experienced experts whom you can trust to know how to do it because they've done it all before. Many New Yorkers come to BiNA because they know time and again we handle the big jobs and small with the utmost care to detail and with expert professionalism they rely on to get the job done right every time.
Work with our team to design and build out your new or existing office space to meet your workspace and workplace requirements and budget. Our professional fleet installation is on the ready to bring you what you need when you need it.
1. PurposeDetermine what purpose the space the furniture occupies has and the purpose of each piece of furniture. This will have an effect on how space might be divided up and furniture arranged. Some furniture may not belong in a given space.
- Primary Conversation Area:
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Seats 4-6 people
- 8-12 feet in diameter is ideal
- Secondary Conversation Area:
- Seating for just 1-3 people
- Conference Area:
- Allow 3 feet from the table edge for the person to be seated at the table and room behind for traffic.
- Each person is allowed a minimum of 24 inches of seating room at the table.
2. MeasureMeasure the room and write down its dimensions. Do the same for your furniture. Make a flat scale drawing of the room using graph paper as if seen from above. (EXAMPLE: 1 little square represents one quarter of a square foot [3"] and four of those equal one square foot.) You may want to shade the floor close to what is already there (beige if the carpet is beige) if there is a need to coordinate colors -just make sure you can see the lines on your graph paper.
3. Draw Room Draw flat scale drawings of your furniture as if seen from above. Don't get too detailed. At the very least you need the size and shape in relation to the room; Color the piece if you think it's important and then label it.
4. Space Design GuidelinesConsider the following traffic flow / spacing guidelines:
- Spaces that need 36"-6' clearance:
- In front of closets, file cabinets, and storage cabinets.
- Any route where two people might pass each other
- In front of counter or utility areas, e.g. photocopier, computer printer, fax machine.
- From the edge of a conference room table to a wall or stationary object.
- 4' or more for stairways.
- Spaces that need 18"-4'clearance:
- Between sofas & coffee tables
- 30" in routes where only one person will walk such as around private desk or through private doorways.
- There should be at least 30" of clearance in front of utility areas.
- Between sofas & coffee tables
5. Configure Room Take your scale drawing of the room's floor plan and rearrange the scale drawn pieces of furniture on it until you see a configuration you like and think works best for the space and furniture's purposes and traffic flow. Tape the pieces down with small pieces of tape (so that you can easily move them if you change your mind) and begin preparing to move your furniture into that configuration.
6. Moving FurnitureYou have two options for moving the furniture:
- Move everything out of the room
- Move pieces little by little.
7. OptionsRegardless of your above choice the following steps are applicable:
- Move the first piece to where you want it to go, and keep going from there.
- Move all the things outside your door back into your room.
- Clean the room before you move the furniture.
- Decide whether or not the furniture in the room should be kept. It should serve the room's purpose and be on the scale of the room -a small room should have small pieces of furniture and large room should have large pieces. If a large room cannot be filled with large pieces of furniture, divide the space up using the smaller pieces of furniture available arranged around / anchored by an area rug.
- Use a computer application such as Visio to help draw up your scale drawings.
- Area rugs not only work to bring color, texture and interest to a room but work as traffic flow guides and indications of transition from one area to another. Arrange furniture around or on top of area rugs. (A coffee table would be placed on top of an area rug, for example, and furniture arranged around that.)
- Clean the furniture before moving it back in place. It may be a long time before you bother to move that piece again for thorough cleaning.
- Vacuum or clean the floor afterwards.
- If you have wooden floors, put a piece of old carpet or a rag under each leg before you move an item of furniture; it will slide more easily and won't scratch the floor. Leave it there after you have finished to avoid damaging the floor.
- If you are moving pieces on carpet consider moving pads or placing pieces of cardboard or wood on the floor so that furniture slides more easily.
- Do not move furniture in a messy room!
- Be careful and do not move anything that is too heavy for you!
Discount Office Furniture Specials
All the Office Furniture that Fits We Print
Deploy Your Next Office Engagement with BiNA Office Furniture
Reception Desk Deal - Discount Reception Desk
We'll make your office space into your office place!
Great Value Awaits You
In a Hurry?
No Project Too Big for BiNA Office Furniture
How To Arrange Your Furniture
Discount Office Furniture Dealer metro New York City and Long Island, NY. Visit Long Island's Most Complete Office Furniture Showroom, today! Call BiNA Office Furniture 516-248-5858