BiNA Office Furniture • Online Shopping • Call: 516-248-5858
Why Buy Used Herman Miller Cubicles?
You don't have to buy Herman Miller used cubicles, when you can buy our lookalikes NEW for a lot less!
At Bina Office Furniture — You can have have our quality budget office cubicle design in your office.. NEW!
Choose from our in-stock program and get your cubicles quickly and affordably.
Bring in your office floor plan or give us the general space requirements you are working with, we can help you pull together your cubicle office plan quickly and easily.
Choose your fabric colors, file drawers and overhead flipper storage or shelf, and even powered raceways. 鈥淚t's your office, you can cubicle if you want to!鈥?/p>
Visit Our Showroom
View our floor models and color samples. Select your styles and features. Work with our expert sales team to build the office you need and you can even rely on our own professional fleet installers to deliver and setup your cubicle or office desk layout for you. That's the Bina Office Furniture cubicle program!
We Can Work It OutGotta get your office up and running fast! We can help - order from our quick ship program and get the workstations you need & get back to work!
Choose from our array of task based workstations, corrals or cubicles, and we can get them to you ready for your office to get back to doing what your team does best.
Let Our Team Supercharge Your TeamLet our business BiNA Office Furniture help YOUR business up and going - we carry budget cubicles and workstations for all businesses, why not yours? Choose from quick ship or custom colors, it's all top quality and good to go with a legacy of Long Island and metropolitan New York clientele that swear by our products. Become our next "best customer!"
Move Into The Corner Office!
Take the lead on your project plans, come to BiNA Office Furniture in New York and build out your cubicle design plan on time and under budget. Whether you have architect blueprints or a pencil sketch, we can work with you to design and build out the office cubicles you need for your new or existing office space.
Visit our showroom and see actual floor models and panel samples, styles and fabric colors. Specify your configuration needs, timeline and budget constraints — we'll recommend the best selections for your needs and help you choose your optimum cubicle solution.
But Wait, There's MoreCount on our professional fleet service installation and setup; whether you're buying 5 cubes or 50, we serve all our customers as the most important ones. Browse also our extensive showroom selection of conference room furniture, executive desks, and waiting room reception desks.
Don't forget the chairs.
Here's a Stock Tip We Can All AppreciateInvest in your office furniture and it will reaps dividends for you tomorrow. How? By purchasing QUALITY products that will LAST and serve your business for years to come, you save yourself the cost and effort of having to redeploy your hard-earned income on second rate office supply store imitations.
Save even more money on cubicles at BiNA Office Furniture when you take part of our extensive in-stock program on budget panels and partitions and our quality office cubicle systems.
Well it's a gold medal election year, so why not tout our own campaign promises? We're proud of our huge showroom selection of office chair, desk and cubicle options for your home office or business office suite.
We offer you this Olympic lineup: of an executive leather chair, a traditional wood desk, and modern office cubicle — which one gets the gold medal in your office plans this year?
Visit our Long Island, NY showroom today to find your winning candidate for this term's fiscal budget!
Draw a floor plan to scale for any room. Use cut out pieces of furniture at the same scale to plan various furniture layouts for the room. Decide on a layout before moving heavy pieces of furniture. Take the plan when shopping. The store design associate will help you decide on a new arrangement for furniture or counters.
- Use a graph pad where each square on the paper equals one quarter of an inch (four squares equal one inch) or create your own grid of equal squares on a blank sheet of paper
- Imagine each square represents one foot (12 inches)
- Measure the length of one wall with the tape measure
- Draw a line on the graph paper to represent this length of wall by counting the squares. For example: The wall is eight feet six inches long. Count out eight and a half squares.
- Measure the length of each wall around the room
- Measure the length of each door and window opening (without frames) from the corner of the closest wall and add to the drawing
- Draw windows as double lines and doors with a line and an arc
- Measure the length and widths of all built in fixtures such as counters and add to your plan
- Measure the length and width of each piece of furniture for this room with the tape measure
- Draw the furniture on another sheet of graph paper - the squares represent 12 inches
- Cut out the individual pieces of furniture with scissors
- Glue or tape the cut outs onto a piece of cardboard for weight
- Move the cut out furniture around on your plan to decide on a suitable arrangement
Things You'll Need
- Paper - graph pad 鈥?4 squares to an inch
- Tape measure 16 ft. or longer
- Sharp pencil
- Glue stick or scotch tape
Sources and CitationswikiHow
From your construction schematic, or rough pencil sketch (!) we can work with you to spec out the possible sizes available to you in the series of products you like. Our showroom is bursting with examples of find office cubicles, desks and chairs to suit every office environment, and every business budget.
Come into our showroom today and buy a better office now. What are you waiting for?
More Office Furniture Specials
Why buy Herman Miller used cubicles?
DO CALL US: Telemarketing Cubicle Workstation
Corner Cubicle Workstation
No Need to Buy Used Cubicles - Get them NEW for LESS!
A Chair and Desk for Every Cubicle
How To Draw A Floor Plan to Scale
Hate Your Office? Want A Change? We Can Help!
Quality Office Furniture Dealer serving all New York City and all Long Island, NY. Visit Long Island's Most Complete Office Furniture Showroom, today! Call BiNA Office Furniture 516-248-5858